Thursday 13 February 2014

Works in progress.......

I seem to be in that stacking bead mats phase.....working with a variety of mediums - copper wire is out, kumihimo disc is loaded, bead embroidery and stitching projects on the go .....  problem seems to be that I'm getting side tracked with new ideas and not completing anything!

I love the cuff I'm working on - but as it's for me...often put to one side to work on something else.  Started the project last summer at a two day workshop in Torquay with Jean Power   - project joined me at North Tyneside bead club......after unpicking a row for one rogue bead......now making progress again!


Good evening - and made even better as I had funds for beads from sales through the Box Clever scheme at Rosewill Cottage.


No comments:

Post a Comment