Wednesday 16 July 2014

Bead meets and 3 day event!

The third weekend of the month - Saturday19th July 2014 - sees me at two bead meets again!  The morning will see me at Darlington Bead Club - I will be beavering away on my Four Seasons Challenge......panic is setting in as I am slow at bead embroidery!  The afternoon will see me at NEBBies meet at Knotty Hill Golf Centre in Sedgefield.  The meet is from 2 to 5 pm - Liz is kindly demonstrating a hand stitched spiral bracelet - Size 9 seed beads required (2 colours!).

The weekend will also see me start the process of adding labels to stock and making earrings ........in the run up to the 3 day event at Brancepeth Castle.  Doors open at 10am on Friday 25th July 2014 and close 5pm Sunday 27th July 2014.


I have a small table at this portfolio entry event - so do let me know of any specific requests!  I will have accessible to expensive stock with me.  My listings for physical items on Etsy will be deactivated over that weekend.

The craft fair is a great local event - I am lucky that I live so close.......so many stalls - brilliant for gifts......it is usually where I do my Christmas shopping......even in the summer!





No comments:

Post a Comment