Sunday 7 December 2014

Soutache Kits & Bespoke Orders



I had a brilliant few days at Brancepeth Castle last weekend - great to touch base with regular customers and catch up with friends.  I have listed the Soutache Starter Kits that were created for the event in my Etsy shop - they would make nice gifts for crafty friends.  


This weekend the fab Stow Bag I purchased at Brancepeth Castle was in action - great design - perfect size for mini ipad and all the weekend essentials.


Thoroughly enjoyed the workshop on Saturday with Jean Power at the The Bridge - organised by Michelle of Northern Beads.........next years date is already in my diary!  Today was spent working on a bespoke orders for Fibula Pin........never let wire go to waste - created a reject 'Jo' - 30 cm was not enough for long names!


No comments:

Post a Comment