Sunday 8 February 2015

Recent projects & update!


January has seen me continue with the big reorganisation of beads in the hope they are easier to find and reclaim study space.......it is still a work in progress!

The last update from Etsy looks promising - and once they publish the fee structure - I will relist tutorials.  I still intend to develop my own website in the summer vacation!

I am in the process of negotiating beading classes locally and will let you know the details once dates are finalised.

Do put the last weekends of July and November in the diary - I will be at Brancepeth Castle again this year.

I've recently completed two gorgeous designs from EridhanCreations.  I did start with the Polaris Pendant........but my killer tension got the better of me.  Justyna suggested I start with Desert Rose as this started to twist earlier - Kiss from a Rose was completed for the monthly OTTBS Challenge.


I revisited the Polaris design with a much lighter tension and an unusual combination for me! The Preciosa medium vitrail 18mm rivoli didn't work with the brown combination - so instead an iris combination was selected that picked out the purple, green and gold of the focal.  The bail was created from a vintaj connector.  Love the complexity  of the design and both designs gave me a real feel for how twisted peyote stitch works.  Instructions were well written and easy to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment