Tuesday 28 April 2015

Workshop - North East Bead Fair


My next workshop is scheduled at the North East Bead Fair - great venue that is easily accessed from the A1 - just north of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.  Great selection of stalls - I can usually source what I need!

I will be delivering a 2 hour workshop only design - Twinkle & Twins - to create a flower pendant from a 14 mm swarovski rivoli.  Design incorporates a beaded bail - so can be added to a chain or ribbon of your choice.  A range of colour ways will be available - that will be complemented with magic super duos.  Project is accessible to a beginner.  You will leave the workshop with a completed pendant on a snake chain - and printed instructions to create the design again.  Click here and scroll down to book the workshop.

I had a great time in the Easter Holiday delivering a flat spiral workshop at Made Cafe - my next workshop at this venue is the first weekend of my summer holiday - Pearl in a net.

Battle beading is working up slowly - hoping to make some headway over the bank holiday weekend - and complete the design at the Bead Retreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment